Mr. Jaffe's Class
Week 29 (Virus week 3): Apr 6-10
Thu, Apr 2 Update (about AP exams):
- I watched a webinar this afternoon with the College Board describing changes in AP exams for 2020.
- Full details will be posted on the AP update page Friday afternoon.
- I will have a video conference on Tue, Apr 7, 10:30am where I will discuss what this means for us for APCSA, APCSP, and other AP subjects. Google Slides presentation
- Your friends in AP classes are welcome to join us -- just give them the link.
Fri, Mar 27 Update:
- If you're not receiving my text message updates you must sign up with Remind.com! See the instructions here.
- Updated course content and timelines are posted on the course webpages.
- You are still responsible for any work that was not completed before school closed on Fri, Mar 13 -- you may turn that in at any time.
- If you have difficulty doing the work because of internet or technology limitations you must email or call me at 858-876-4375 so I can get SDUSD involved in providing a solution.
Thu, Mar 26 Update: The PHHS Yearbook needs your help!!
Students: Follow these instructions to access the website:
Username: email@example.com (all lowercase letters)
Password: The 9-character password (abc345eFg) used to access the campus computer network
Parents: Please email Mr. Jaffe at mrjaffe <at> mrjaffesclass <dot> com with your name, and your student's name. The username and password will be emailed back to you.